Intermediate SC Sustainment Management
SC Workforce Certification Level
Fulfills Elective Option for Intermediate Level Certification for SC Case Life Cycle Management
This course focuses on specific sustainment aspects, such as integrating elements of the total package approach, requirements determination, requisition processing, with an emphasis on transportation considerations throughout the Foreign Military Sales case life cycle. Relationships between the military’s International Logistics Control Office, the weapon system program manager, the contract administrative office, the Defense Logistics Agency and freight forwarder.
There are two options for completing the CASE-211 course:
- Online Learning Training (OLT) Option (CASE-211-V): Conducted over ten (10) days (10 half days). Conducted through distance learning with some portions at scheduled times with an instructor.
- Instructor Led Training (ILT) Option (CASE-211-N, X, W): Conducted over seven (7) days (4 half days plus 3 full days). The first four (4) days are conducted through distance learning with some portions at scheduled times with an instructor. The last three (3) days are in residence.
- “N” - DSCU NCR campus in Washington D.C.
- “W” – DSCU WPAFB, OH campus.
- “X” – Location other than a DSCU campus.
Raise the effectiveness of your logistics/sustainment skills and broaden your knowledge base of sustainment solutions in support of Security Cooperation.
SC personnel involved with Transportation and Logistics Management and support activities related to SC sustainment, item management in support of FMS/BPC cases, and international medical initiatives, services, and logistics management.
- SC-101 Introduction to Security Cooperation Course
- CASE-201 Intermediate SC Case Life Cycle Management (or Equivalent)
Security Cooperation Management Logistics Support Course (SCM-CS), Oct 1 2013 and Later
10 half days OLT, or 4 days OLT + 3 days ILT
Additional Course Information
Online Training (OLT), or Online Training (OLT) + Instructor Led Training (ILT)
SC Continuous Learning Hours
DAU Continuous Learning Points
College Credit Recommended
Transfer Credit Available
Constructive Credit Available
This registration button will take you to an equivalent course page on our Learning Management System (LMS), hosted by the Defense Acquisition University (DAU). If sessions are scheduled, you will be able to select one from its Upcoming Sessions drop down list.
In-residence Option: normally runs from 0800 until 1530 EST Monday through Thursday, allowing for travel on Friday.
Distance Learning Option: normally runs each work day from 1200-1600 EST for all ten days of the course.