Security Cooperation Executive
EXEC 901 course is a 5 day course conducted at the Defense Security Cooperation University campus in Crystal City, Virginia. Instructional topics include history of SC, SC authorities and appropriations; SC processes and specialties, an overview of SC activities by region, and current issues in SC.
The Security Cooperation Executive Course (EXEC 901) provides an executive-level review of major USG security cooperation structures, policies, and programs to senior-level personnel in any USG Agency or military service with security cooperation responsibilities.
Typical students eligible for enrollment are USG civilians GS-15 and above (or equivalent), U.S. military O-6s and above, or U.S. military E-9 Senior Enlisted Advisors to General and Flag Officers. GS-14s and military O-5s may be eligible if their current or follow-on job entails executive-level responsibilities for security cooperation planning or programs.
- Security Cooperation Management Executive Course (SCM-E), Oct 1 2013 and Later
- Security Cooperation Management Policy, Programs, and Planning Course (SCM-P3), All Years
- Security Cooperation Management:Action Officers Course (SCM-AO), All Years
- Security Cooperation Management:OCONUS Course (SCM-O), Oct 1 2011 and Later
- Security Cooperation Management:OCONUS Modified Course (SCM-OM), All Years
Additional Course Information
Distance Learning and in-residence
SC Continuous Learning Hours
DAU Continuous Learning Points
College Credit Recommended
Transfer Credit Available
Constructive Credit Available
Available Classes & Registration
|Class||Online Dates||Resident Dates||Location||Class Status||Enrollment Status|| |
|N05||08/24/2020 - 08/28/2020||Arlington, VA||Scheduled||Opened||Register|
The EXEC-901 NO4 course will be presented in asynchronous online (webinar) format May 4-8. Please contact the Executive Course Manager Sherman “Doug” Kelly (email@example.com or 703-697-9215) with any questions.