Intermediate SC Case Management
SC Workforce Certification Level
Fulfills Elective Option for Intermediate Level Certification for SC Case Life Cycle Management
The Intermediate Security Cooperation (SC) Case Management Course will provide SC personnel an increased knowledge of SC laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and case management methodologies.
There are two options for completing the CASE-213 course:
- Online Learning Training (OLT) Option (CASE-213-V): Conducted over ten (10) days (10 half days). Conducted through distance learning with some portions at scheduled times with an instructor.
- Instructor Led Training (ILT) Option (CASE-213-N, X, W): Conducted over seven (7) days (4 half days plus 3 full days). The first four (4) days are conducted through distance learning with some portions at scheduled times with an instructor. The last three (3) days are in residence.
- “N” - DSCU NCR campus in Washington D.C.
- “W” – DSCU WPAFB, OH campus.
- “X” – Location other than a DSCU campus.
Through instructor and student dialogue and exercises, the course enables the student to understand and apply SC policies, procedures, methodologies, and actions necessary to effectively manage SC cases and programs. The course is designed for SC personnel who directly participate in the pre-development, development, implementation, execution, and closure of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) or Building Partner Capacity (BPC) cases.
SC personnel involved with Case/Program Management – FMS – BPC – International Training or Military Construction.
- SC-101 Introduction to Security Cooperation Course
- CASE-201 Intermediate SC Case Life Cycle Management (or Equivalent)
Security Cooperation Management Program and Case Management Course (SCM-CM), Oct 1 2013 and Later
10 half days OLT, or 4 days OLT + 3 days ILT
Additional Course Information
Online Training (OLT), or Online Training (OLT) + Instructor Led Training (ILT)
SC Continuous Learning Hours
DAU Continuous Learning Points
College Credit Recommended
Transfer Credit Available
Constructive Credit Available
Available Classes & Registration
|Class||Online Dates||Resident Dates||Location||Class Status||Enrollment Status|| |
|V05||06/21/2021 - 07/01/2021||Virtual Instructor-Led Training||In-Progress||Closed|| |
|V06||07/26/2021 - 08/05/2021||Virtual Instructor-Led Training||Scheduled||Open||Register|
|V07||09/07/2021 - 09/17/2021||Virtual Instructor-Led Training||Scheduled||Open||Register|
In-residence Option: normally runs from 0800 until 1530 EST Monday through Thursday, allowing for travel on Friday.
Distance Learning Option: normally runs each work day from 1200-1600 EST for the nine day course.