Continuous Learning Hours
If you desire to use this learning guide for continuous learning hours (CLH), please select "Start Training (CLH)" above (requires an account). This learning guide, if completed via "Start Training", does not provide documentation of training, therefore it should not be used for CLHs (does not require an account).
Module 5, Security Cooperation (SC) Programs
This learning guide was developed by DSCU as a ready reference for you to identify differences between the responsibilities of the Department of State and Department of Defense for Security Assistance and Security Cooperation.
- Lesson 1 - Recognize major Security Assistance Programs and the relationships and responsibilities of the DoS.
- Lesson 2 - Recognize major SA Programs and the relationships and responsibilities of the DoD.
- Lesson 3 - Recognize how Title 10 U.S. Code Capacity Building and Partner Security Forces Funds for Counterterrorism Activities and Combating Insurgencies are administered by the DoD.
- Lesson 4 - Differentiate between Support for Operations and International Armaments Cooperation.
- Lesson 5 - Differentiate Military-to-Military Engagements, Training with Foreign Forces and Exchanges.
- Lesson 6 - Identify Humanitarian Assistance and educational and training activities.
NOTE: This learning guide is for reference or professional development only. No certificate is awarded for completion.
This learning guide is for any personnel working Security Cooperation.
This learning guide takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who do I contact if I have any technical issues with this learning guide?
Go to the LMS Login & Help page for technical assistance.