Mr. David A. Sobyra
Cornerstone OnDemand is Live!
DSCU has officially transitioned our registration and online learning platform to Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD). CSOD is now operational and accessible through at https://dau.csod.com
I would like to acknowledge the support and collaboration of the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) that made this possible. Working with DAU to bring the advanced capabilities of CSOD to DSCU is a game changer, and we are grateful for their partnership in this endeavor.
Please note the following tips, reminders, and guidelines during this transition period:
- While the login page is through DAU, this will not affect access to CSOD and will take you to DSCU content after logging in with your account.
- To access Blackboard, please go to https://dscu.blackboard.com and click on the "Sign in with third-party account" button and select the "Student SSO" link. This will have you authenticate with Okta and then return you to Blackboard. You can also access Blackboard by clicking on the "Access Blackboard" button inside CSOD.
- If you are not able to log in to CSOD, click the “Need help signing in?” button at the bottom of the login screen. If you still have difficulties, you will likely need to submit a System Authorization Access Request (SAAR) to request an account.
- If you are listed in CSOD under the wrong sub-organization within DSCA, you can submit a "User Record Update Request" from the landing page in CSOD to make the necessary adjustments.
- If an online course that was started in Blackboard was not completed by June 30, the course will have to be started over from the beginning by registering through Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD).
- Certification and class information is still being uploaded. This data may not show up until the week of July 5, so please be patient as we work through this.
President (Acting), DSCU